CRLC COMMUNITY GRANTS 2019
Clubs in New South Wales provide support to tens of thousands of local community organisations, charities and sporting groups each year through club grants. We are proud to be involved in the program, which supports projects that aim to improve the lives of people within our local community.
Recipients in Fairfield received funding for various projects including welfare and health services, community development, social services and employment assistance. As usual, we have endeavoured to assist the local area as much as possible, especially local schools.
Club Grants Donations – Category One for the year ending 31st August 2021 as follows:
- Pal Buddhist School Limited (Welfare Support Program) – $7400
- POLICE CITIZENS YOUTH CLUBS NSW LTD (School of Hard Knocks – Boxing Academy) – $13,640
- Pal Buddhist School Limited (Nutrition and Food Education) – $3,700
- POLICE CITIZENS YOUTH CLUBS NSW LTD (Senior Spinners – Healthy Hula Hoop Fun) $4,760
- Pal Buddhist School Limited (Music- Choir & Stage Band) – $4,500
- Pal Buddhst School Limited (Employment Opportunities) – $7,300
- Pal Buddhist School Limited (Sport Education) – $4,620
- Westfields Sport High School (Transport Support Program) – $14,000
- Lansvale Public School (Mum & Bub Fitness) – $5,000
Club Grants Donations – Category Two for the year ending 31st August 2021 as follows:
- The allocation was spent to encourage the game of Rugby League by supplying uniforms, equipment and maintenance of the football fields for Junior Rugby League and not only to encourage participation in the sports in general.