Listed below is a summary of how Cabra Leagues is working to keep you safe during your visit to the club.
– Entry and exit to the club via the main foyer – social distancing whilst waiting to enter
– Sanitisation station at entry
– Continued on site cleaning and sanitisation
– Hand sanitiser stations throughout the club
– 1.5 metre and keep distance floor decals for social distancing
– Spaced seating throughout Glorious Palace, main lounge, Bob Jack Bar
– We have introduced self-swipe terminal to swipe your own membership card upon entry and exit
– Application of capacity restrictions
– Members and staff of the club will be asked if they are feeling unwell or recently returned from overseas, visited any known hot spots, have been in the company of someone who has been unwell, or presenting symptoms of COVID- 19 to seek medical attention and stay at home
– COVID safe marshals will assist members and guests with direction, social distancing, promoting good hygiene practices and dinning area patron limits.
WANT TO ALWAYS BE UPDATED WITH NEWS ABOUT THE CLUB?
DOWNLOAD THE MOBILE APP!
BE UP TO DATE WITH THE LATEST CLUB OFFERINGS AND REWARDS!
Got an android phone? Be up to date with the latest club happenings and avail of club rewards using our very own Cabramatta Leagues Club mobile application! Available on the Google Playstore!