Clubs in New South Wales provide support to tens of thousands of local community organisations, charities and sporting groups each year through club grants. We are proud to be involved in the program, which supports projects that aim to improve the lives of people within our local community.
Recipients in Fairfield received funding for various projects including welfare and health services, community development, social services and employment assistance. As usual, we have endeavoured to assist the local area as much as possible, especially local schools.
Club Grants Donations – Category One for the year ending 31 August 2022 as follows:
- Lansvale Public School – Mum & Bub Health – $7000
- Lansvale Public School – Out and About – $6000
- Westfields Sports High School – Westfield Sports High School Leadership Programme – $12,000
- Vietnamese Community Services Australia – Legal Assistance – $10,000
- Chaldean Australian Society Incorporated – Training and Support Volunteers – $7080
- Bonnyrigg Hight School P & C Association – Supporting Students Success at Bonnyrigg High – $2500
- RSL & Service Clubs Association – Veterans Benevolent – $10,000
- Pal Buddhist School Limited – 2023 Sport Education – $5110
- Pal Buddhist School Limited – PBS Renounce Challenge – $9600
- Tonga Hockey – Tonga Hockey Federation – $10,000
Club Grants Donations – Category Two for the year ending 31st August 2022 are as follows:
- The allocation was spent to encourage the game of Rugby League by supplying uniforms, equipment, and maintenance of the football fields for Junior Rugby League and not only to encourage participation in sports in general.